Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekday At Porkys

Last meal I will get to cook the Lovely Robyn Fleming before she leaves for her trip to New York. So I did Pork and chicken burgers.



She cut up some onions, mushrooms and avocado for the burger



I picked up some Garden Vegetable ball cheese.



The patties are a 50/50 blend of pork and chicken with no fill. I seasoned it with pepper, salt, dill, and chipotle mango seasoning. Fried till golden then transferred to parchment papers and cooking sheet.



Mmmmm



I places generous portions of the cheese on the patties.




Preheated the oven to 400oF



Cooked the patties till they were at 165oF CORE temp ( always probe your meat form the side not the top for better readings).



Little romaine lettuce and sour cream with fried onions, mushrooms and some fresh avocado on a whole wheat bun, mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment